Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights So Far

 
 
Pregnancy Highlights:  I thought I should keep a record of how my pregnancy is going so far and so I can compare with other moms-to-be

How Far Along: 10 weeks
 
Size of baby: 1.54 centimeters (probably bigger now, that was at 8 weeks)
 
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing the loosest pants I own because most of my pants don't button and occassionally the bella band.
 
Gender: We don't know yet, what do you think?
 
Movement: I can't wait for the day I can feel Cashew inside my belly!
 
Sleep: Sleep is still ok! I wake up a few times at night to pee but can go right back to sleep. Love sleeping on my back for now, but I know that will change once I hit the 4 month mark.  It will be terrible having to sleep on my side.
 
Symptoms: I feel pretty good, no morning sickness.  Just occasional heartburn and bloating, but nothing too bad.
 
What I miss: My energy!
 
Cravings: Fruit, sweet things, but nothing fried or greasy.
 
Best Moment this week: Getting to finally tell my two best friends that I was prego!
 
What I am looking forward to: Going to our new OB on July 8th for our end of the first trimester visit.  I've heard great things about her and I'm excited to see how it goes.  Also I am ready to get the nursery stuff picked out!
 
These are my two best friends from high school, Leah and Sarah.  I told them by snapping a photo and telling them to say, "Lydia's Pregnant!"  As you can see by the look on Sarah's face she was surprised.  Leah said she already guessed I was preggers and even predicted it her mom that just a few hours before! 
P.S.:  Loved our girls weekend in Eureka Springs!
 

1 comment: