The little one is doing well, she is growing up and has a little personality! Sean calls her a "diva" but I would like to refer to her as a "princess." For example, we went to church yesterday and put her in the nursery while we attended the service. She has been going to Kid's Day Out for a few weeks without major problems so we figured the nursery would be fine. (Side note: At KDO, the workers said that one day her and a little baby boy stared at each other for a long time. I texted Sean that she had a boyfriend and he said for a split second that he was a little upset, until he realized she is just a baby! I have a feeling he is going to be one protective papa when she gets older :-) About halfway through the service, her number popped up on the screen and I had to go get her. The lady said she did everything she could to soothe her, but nothing was working. As soon as I picked her up she stopped crying and gave me the look of, "Save me!" I took her into the service with me and she was happy as could be. After church was over, Sean took her back into the nursery to get her diaper bag and he said as soon as she saw the room and looked around she started whining again. It was like she was saying to him in a panic, "Don't leave me here again!" The entire rest of the day, Belle was in a good mood and happy to have the undivided attention of her parents. She loves to be the center of attention! Oh goodness, I wonder how she'll take it when a little brother/sister comes in the picture. There are definitely worse things in life than having a baby that loves you so much that she can't stand to be away from you. I have to say, the feeling is mutual. Have a great week everyone!
P.S.: Here is a sneak peek from Isabelle's six month photo shoot, can't you tell she loves attention.



LOVE the picture! Sounds like maybe a bit of separation anxiety? Graham has been holding little girls' hands in the nursery/daycare! Several different girls! lol ... don't tell Sean... or he wouldn't want Graham and Belle to hang out. : )
ReplyDelete