Now that we are moving soon, we are making an effort to spend extra time with family and friends. It has been so nice to see our extended family and friends that we don't see very much anymore since having the baby. I realized that I have tons of photos of Isabelle, just not very many of her with others. I've tried to remedy this by making sure to take pictures of her with the people that love this sweet girl. Enjoy!
P.S.: I will be updating this post as I get more photos of her with everyone.
My dad and Belle's Taa ("Taa" is Cambodian for grandfather). He was trying to get her to use a crayon and color this past Friday night. Dad was the same way with me growing up, always teaching and I'm grateful!
He brings Isabelle three storybooks every time he comes to visit and reads them to her. She is going to have a massive library.
My grandmother, me, and Belle. She is my stepdad's mother and I grew up living next door for many years in my childhood.
Isabelle checking Grandma out
Belle with her great-grandmother
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment