This photo was taken by the amazing Bethany Blair Photography. She looks so grown up here!
Belle is definitely acting more like a toddler instead of a baby now. Last night, she yelled the entire way home from dinner. It was an angry yell instead of the cry of a baby, and it was simply because she didn't want to be in her carseat. She has been doing this more and more lately and we're not sure what to do. This morning, Sean took her to daycare and he said that Belle immediately crawled to one of the baby boys that is in her class and grabbed the toy out of his hand. There were plenty of other toys for her to play with mind you. Then, she looked up and smiled at her daddy like she did something good. So, how do you teach an 11-month-old not throw temper trantrums and to share? I've told her "no" before when she's tried to pull my glasses or earrings off, but she thinks it is just a game. Parenting, things are always changing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Girl, I feel your pain... I've had that kind of day today.
ReplyDeleteYeah, girl that's hard...I wish I had advice for ya. I wouldn't know until they were able to talk and understand how to deal with that. She's going to be one soon :D
ReplyDelete