Hi there,
I haven't updated the blog in quite awhile, but here's to starting anew again. Last night, Sean began reminiscing and made the comment that we have led an amazing life together. We talked about how we used to go on dates in high school, how he would come visit me in college on the weekends, and now we have this sweet daughter to call our own. It was fun to remember the past and it made me reflect on this past decade before I turn the big 3-0 in a few weeks. Here's what I've accomplished/experienced in the past 10 years in relative order:
-graduated college
-married to my best friend
-I was diagnosed with RA
-survived and graduated law school
-passed the Bar exam
-was subsequently hired for my first "big girl" job and started a legal career that has lasted 5 years
-bought our first house (a really cute house at that and I was sad to sell it)
-Sean and I got Sandy, our puppy, and she was like our first "child" before she passed away
-We had a baby and I became a mother!!!
-I learned how you can love someone more than yourself and be truly selfless
-Sean got his dream job, but that meant moving away from our friends and family
-We set out on an adventure as a new family of three in a new town, new jobs, and all on our own
-Isabelle has grown from a tiny infant to a spunky toddler
-We bought our second house and we're now making it a home
Looking back at this list that is a lot of big life events that happened in one decade. I can't wait for what the next 10 years of my life holds for me. God has blessed me immensely and I'm truly grateful!


No comments:
Post a Comment