Dear Baby Girl,
I definitely felt you move this morning. I can't say where I was when this happened, but I can say it was a place where I would never be nervous. All of a sudden my stomach got butterflies over and over. I wanted to document this so I don't forget. We have been busy planning your nursery all week, and I think we have decided on a shabby chic theme. You will live in a pink girly room for a bit, until you can decide for yourself what you like. Your dad and I watched Father of the Bride this week, and let's say he was a little emotional. Dad said he definitely cannot watch that movie once you are born! You are loved so much and we can't wait to see you again on the ultrasound.
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww! I'm so glad you felt her!! It's cute that he got emotional watching that movie. : ) And your nursery theme sounds super cute; but who would've thought otherwise?
ReplyDelete