It was incredibly difficult to agree on a name because Sean is very picky. Today is an exciting day for us because we finally decided on a name, our baby girl will be known as:
Isabelle Catherine Whetstone
We have been calling her Belle and she seems to like it! I thought of the name Isabelle while a freshman in college long before it became a popular name. Catherine is a family name on the Whetstone side. This is what Sean found about the meaning of the names:
Isabelle(French form of a Hebrew name) – Consecrated to God / My God is a Vow (The French form adds the meaning – beautiful)
Catherine (French form of a Greek name) – Pure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love it!!! Catherine/Katherine is the middle name I'd use for a girl if I had one! So obviously, I approve. : )
ReplyDeleteyay! very cute!
ReplyDelete