Monday, October 10, 2011

25 Weeks

Well, I'm officially 25 weeks tomorrow, and I'm starting to feel pregnant now (not that I didn't before).  It is getting more difficult to sleep due to the constant peeing and back pain, but it is all worth it.  My sweet husband has been a big help me and even gets me more pillows in the middle of the night!  I went to the OB today and Belle's heartbeat was 145 bpm.  She must have been sleeping. :)  I also took the glucose test and had to drink that disgusting liquid that tasted like bad Fanta, and got my flu shot to get ready for the winter.  We have done some nursery preparation by clearing out the guest bedroom.  The grandparents have really taken care of us by buying her crib and glider already!  We can't wait to start painting in a few weeks and getting all the furniture in the room.  I've been a consignment event stalker these past few months searching for cheap baby items.  We found a mattress and swing for a steal at one event.  On another note, Sean's brother, Beau, is getting married this Saturday!  We had the rehearsal dinner last night and here are a few photos from that fun evening.

25 Weeks and my Fall decor

The two preggers, Adrianne is due in November and looks great!

The love of my life

The happy couple, excited for the wedding!

Sean's sister and family, what a good photo :)

My in-laws, such great folks

1 comment:

  1. Almost in your third trimester; can't believe it's gone so quickly!!! : ) And you look beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete