Thursday, October 27, 2011

Smashing Pumpkins and Beau's Wedding

Hello,

Well it has been a long time since I've written a post because we have been incredibly busy lately.  I decided to surprise Sean for his 28th birthday by taking him to see his favorite band, The Smashing Pumpkins, perform.  The only hiccup was that the show was in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and we had to go to Sean's brother's wedding that weekend.  It was a quick road trip, but definitely worth it!  I could tell Sean loved it, and I was so happy to do that for him.  Then, we went to Petit Jean mountain for Beau's wedding weekend.  It was gorgeous weather for an outdoor wedding, and the happy couple could not look more beautiful!  The ceremony took place at sunset, and the reception lasted late into the night with a sit down dinner and dancing.  Here are a few photos from our busy but fun time!

 We made it to the concert after a 12 hour drive!

 The closest we will probably ever get to Billy Corgan

 All dressed up for the wedding, a bridesmaid and the best man

 The groomsmen

 Look at that dress, stunning!

 So sweet, the first kiss as as married couple

 Me trying not to trip down the aisle

Austin (cousin), Beau (brother and groom),  Shelby (cousin), and Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment