Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Photos

I took Belle to get her 3 month/Easter photos taken this past weekend.  The wonderful Courtney Yarberry was the photographer, and she is one talented woman.  As kids we went to the same babysitter, Omega Milam.  She was a wonderful Christian lady and I considered her like another grandma.  She was the first to teach me about the love of Jesus.  I think she is smiling at us from heaven now that we have our own happy families!  This is Sean's second time to be out of town for training, and thank goodness it is easier this go around.  I feel more confident taking care of the baby by myself.  Easter is this weekend and more than ever I realize that everything is because of Him.  I have felt absolutely no arthritis pain the entire time I've been alone with Belle.  What a blessing it is for me to be able to wake up in the middle of night with her, and have the strength to pick her up and care for her properly.  I thank God every day for this, it may not seem like alot to others, but it is everything to me.  Happy Easter and rejoice because he has Risen!



Belle at 3 1/2 months old. I had that tutu specially made for her.  Oh did I mention she hates headbands, hats, and basically anything that is on her head so the flower went on the top instead.

My blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment