I am linking up today to Kelly's Korner because I wanted to tell all of you about my amazing cousin by marriage, Shelby. He is truly a great guy! Shelby is currently in his last year of dental school in Tennessee. We are all hoping that he moves back to Arkansas after he graduates because we miss him so much. He is a Christian and I think he needs to find a Christian girl to share his life with as well. Some of his interests include exotic cars and snowboarding. He loves his family a great deal and is very close with his mom and brother. If you would like to get in touch with him leave your email and a little bit about you or someone you think would be a good match below in the comments. Or you could email me and I'll pass it along to him: lydia.whetstone@gmail.com
Friday, January 24, 2014
Shelby-Arkansas-25 years old
I am linking up today to Kelly's Korner because I wanted to tell all of you about my amazing cousin by marriage, Shelby. He is truly a great guy! Shelby is currently in his last year of dental school in Tennessee. We are all hoping that he moves back to Arkansas after he graduates because we miss him so much. He is a Christian and I think he needs to find a Christian girl to share his life with as well. Some of his interests include exotic cars and snowboarding. He loves his family a great deal and is very close with his mom and brother. If you would like to get in touch with him leave your email and a little bit about you or someone you think would be a good match below in the comments. Or you could email me and I'll pass it along to him: lydia.whetstone@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi Lydia, I think Shelby seems like a good match. I am #61 on the linkup.
ReplyDeleteHey Lydia- any chance he wants to move to Madison, WI after Dental School :) ? I think he might be a good fit for my sister (Michele- #62) Here's a link to my post about her: http://stephsspot.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/suyl-meet-my-sister-michele/
ReplyDeleteI wrote about my friend, Megan (#39 on Kelly's blog) who is an awesome Christian woman! Maybe send a link to Shelby? :)
ReplyDeleteHey Lydia- if you think we would be a good match, please pass along my info! Lyndsey wrote a post about me last year and also I linked up my blog in #105!
ReplyDeleteHi! I am Kelly. I am a twenty something Michigan girl who loves to play sports, bake, and go on adventures. I love family, friends, God, and am seeking for that special someone! I am going to school to become and Elementary School Teacher and currently work as a Nanny and Youth Group Leader/Church School Aide at my church. Children are my biggest joy=) Feel free to contact me at kelnicrog@gmail.com=)
ReplyDeleteShelby sounds like a wonderful guy! I'm definitely interested. Feel free to contact me bryce.mclemore@gmail.com or check out my blog if you're curious and would like to learn more about me :) www.christianbryce.wordpress.com
ReplyDelete